Shop for Washington Redskins gear at Fanatics.com

Eastern Motors Presents The Washington Redskins Car Show : Redskins Rides

Skins car show

Easterns has partnered with the Washington Redskins to bring you Redskins Rides.  This event is taking place AUGUST 10TH 2008 at the Washington Redskins Park, 21300 Redskins Park Dr. Ashburn, VA 20147.

Come out and meet some of the Washington Redskins, take pictures, get autographs, and see their rides!

There will be food, a huge moonbounce for the children, live radio broadcast, live band and DJ, some of the coolest cars on display, and the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders!

With every ticket purchased your name will be entered in several raffles to win all types of Prizes!!  Some include FREE GARMIN NAVIGATION UNITS, FREE NFL FOOTBALLS, FREE AUTO TINT JOB INSTALLED, and much more!

There will be also be a raffle to win a mint condition classic Mercedes Benz SL.  This is the same model featured in the movie Casino driven by Sharon Stone.

All proceeds will be donated to Charity.  Easterns cares about the community.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Redskins Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

7 Responses to “Eastern Motors Presents The Washington Redskins Car Show : Redskins Rides”

1. Bill Hamilton says:

Can we bring our own show cars to show?

2. Leroi says:

where do you buy the tickets?, how much for children and adults

3. Don says:

What is the price of tickets? and how do we purchase them.

What time etc, etc

4. skinsgirl says:

Ya know, I love the Skins and pay for my season tickets, the $6 hot dogs, the $8 beers, the admission and ect. to the Beach Blitz (although I have not been to Ashburn I understand that can be costly too), but can’t they give the fans sooooomthing???? My point is that I spend sooooooooooooooooooooo much money being a Skins fan, can’t I just be “appreciated” for my support without having to buy yet another ticket???

5. Le Roi says:

Check out my ride Chrysler 300 at the redskins car show, tell me what you think about it, or what else can I do to it. email comments to lmace@cbbb.bbb.org

6. […] – bookmarked by 4 members originally found by eileansiar on 2008-09-11 Eastern Motors Presents The Washington Redskins Car Show : Redskins Rides […]

7. Noble L. Fountain says:

Where and how can I get tickets to the 2009 Eastern Redskins Car Show?